PLEASE READ IN FULL OR YOU MAY INVALIDATE YOUR BOOKING
Please take time to read our instructions; we are a timed live animal experience, this means there are rules to our interaction.
As a very small business we operate all bookings as final. Please don’t shout at us if you fail to read our entry rules and therefore invalidate your booking. We don’t give refunds for mistakes that are not our fault. Please help us in delivering a calm, safe and fun environment for our dogs (and our humans!).
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your booking to allow for check in.
- We are a timed activity. LATE ARRIVAL IS NOT POSSIBLE (YES, EVEN 1 MINUTE) and you will not be entitled to a refund or reschedule. PLEASE JUDGE YOUR JOURNEY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. THIS IS FOR OUR DOGS WELFARE – THEY SHOULDN’T GET A STRESSFUL DAY BECAUSE EDINBURGH TRAFFIC WAS BUSIER THAN YOU EXPECTED – TIP, IT IS ALWAYS BUSY!
- CHILDREN attending must:
- be 5 years or older.
- have ID to confirm age (we use a ‘Think 10’ Policy; photos are accepted if not travelling with passport).
- have one adult supervisor per child (those aged 12 years and older are considered young adults).
- Ages 5-11 are considered a child to us and must have one adult per child to be admitted into the cafe.
- Bookings are FINAL once payment has completed. No refunds will be given. If you are LATE you will NOT be permitted entry. No refunds will be given.
- Gift Voucher bookings can be done via our Contact Us page, providing name, group size, voucher code, preferred date and preferred time with at least 72 hours notice.
- Single Person Bookings – Our incredibly intimate capacity means solo guests place a different demand on our working doggies. If booking a week or more in advance please call during trading hours to book over the phone: 07960 777 132. For bookings with less than a weeks notice we kindly ask you book two spaces in order for us to be able to continue to offer such a high level of dog interaction.
- Luggage – We are a very small venue and an inclusive workforce. Therefore we have space to stow a small rucksack, not suitcases, or larger bags, that our less able bodied staff may not be able to stow out of the dogs way safely. If you have lots of luggage please use one of Edinburgh’s storage facilities before visiting our small venue.
- If you have any questions or requests please email us in advance – we might not see any notes on your booking as they don’t instantly pop up and we don’t want to miss anything important so feel free to get in touch ahead of booking: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By clicking ‘Book Now’ you are agreeing to abide by our Terms of Entry and full T’s & C’s. You understand your data will be processed for the purpose of booking and logging your visit.
🐶 Puppy Play Floor Time 🐶
(Only highly mobile session, NOT SUITABLE for anyone who cannot sit cross legged for 30+ minutes)
11am – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
🐶 Puppy Picnic Feed The Dogs 🐶
1pm – Everyday
🐶 Pack Howl & Group Photos 🐶
(Pack Howls are loud and less suited to those noise sensitive or less sure around animals)
3:30pm – Everyday