We will take a 30 – 40 minute (dependent on meeting and leash up time) stroll through Edinburgh’s beautiful gardens. Learn a little about Chihuahuas, dog pack mentality and your individual travel buddy whilst enjoying a gentle stroll. Staff are on hand throughout to chat as you wish and clean up after your doggy. Finish up back at the Cafe where you can say good bye or book in a session for tea and cake to refresh after your exercise. This is bookable separately on our website or can be decided on the day if we have spaces available.
This experience is to walk the Chihuahuas ahead of their working day so will go ahead whatever the weather. We will not be able to wait for late comers as this is a timed activity.
PLEASE READ IN FULL OR YOU MAY INVALIDATE YOUR BOOKING
- We are a timed activity. Late arrival is not possible and you will not be entitled to a refund or reschedule. PLEASE JUDGE YOUR JOURNEY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
- CHILDREN attending must:
- be 8 years or older.
- have ID to confirm age (we use a ‘Think 10’ Policy; photos are accepted if not travelling with passport).
- have one adult supervisor per child (those aged 12 years and older are considered young adults).
- Ages 8-11 are considered a child to us and must have one adult per child to join us on the walk.
- Bookings are FINAL once payment has completed. No refunds will be given. If you are LATE you will NOT be permitted entry. No refunds will be given.
- By clicking ‘Book Now’ you are agreeing to abide by our Terms of Entry and full T’s & C’s. You understand your data will be processed for the purpose of booking and logging your visit.