It’s Halloween and everybody loves a costume party right?! Please get yourself and your doggy companion dressed in your scariest costumes and join us for a super fun session with ghoulish treats and spooky play mates!
Our Doggy Socials are the only time we permit other dogs on the premises and are an opportunity to allow your own fur baby to meet some of our Cafe dogs and other new friends in a comfy and safe environment.
These sessions are an hour long and tickets include entry for one owner and one dog (if bringing multiple owners or multiple dogs please purchase extra tickets as needed). Nibbles and refreshments are included for both human and doggy guests.
All dogs are welcome as long as they are well toilet trained and up to date with vaccinations but we ask that you contact us in advance if wishing to bring a dog that is not a Toy breed so we may advise the suitability of your dog. All dogs must arrive on a secure lead as some more nervous or boisterous personalities may find being loose in the room a little too much.
PLEASE READ IN FULL
By clicking ‘Book Now’ you are agreeing to abide by our Terms of Entry and our full Terms & Conditions. We recommend reading these in full using the links at the bottom of the page ahead of booking.
Things to Note
- Children must be 5 years old or older for admittance. We operate a ‘think 10’ policy;if your child looks under 10 staff may ask to see ID so please have a passport or birth certificate at the ready. If you are unable to produce ID you will not be eligible for entry and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Children aged 5 – 11 must be supervised by an adult on a one to one basis. Groups with more children than adults will not be eligible for entry and will not be eligible for a refund. We consider 12 year olds to be young adults as long as ID is available as proof of age.
- If you need to amend or cancel a booking you may do so with 72 hours or more notice. We are unable to amend or cancel bookings that are within 72 hours, however, reservations are transferable to other people.
- If you are over 10 minutes late you will not be able to be admitted as this disturbs our dogs and the session. You will not be eligible for a refund so please consider your travel times in advance.
- Only our resident dogs are allowed on our premises during normal trading hours, this event is the one exception to this rule.
- By clicking ‘Book Now’ you agree to your personal data being processed by Edinburgh Chihuahua Cafe for the purpose of booking and logging your visit.
- Please call or email to book with a gift voucher.