PLEASE READ IN FULL OR YOU MAY INVALIDATE YOUR BOOKING
NO REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULES WILL BE GIVEN FOR NOT KNOWING OUR UPDATES WRITTEN BELOW
CHANGES TO BOOKING PROCESSES
- BOOKINGS ARE FINAL at the point of payment completion. Reschedules may be possible if more than 72 hours notice is given but this cannot be guaranteed. No refunds are possible for paid bookings.
- You MUST arrive 10 minutes ahead of your booking, in order to smoothly check you in and allow time to get guests safely in the building with social distance. Please queue by the containers observing safe distances; NOT on our steps as current guests will not be able to exit.
- If you have a gift voucher or COVID-19 RESCEDULE you MUST EMAIL us your, name, group size, voucher code, preferred date and preferred time with at least 72 hours notice. We will match you to the closest available session. Without all details we will be unable to process your request.
- Our space must observe social distancing as a priority. We can fit less guests if all small groups. It may therefore sometimes be necessary to reschedule or cancel your booking. We will always call if this is necessary so please provide a real phone number when booking.
- If you are one group you MUST book together. If you book in lots of separate bookings with different names we may think social distancing will not be possible with the smaller numbers and CANCEL your bookings.
- If you arrive late entry will not be possible and you will FORFEIT rights to any reimbursement. This is due to extra Covid-19 entry processes making it unsafe to let guests in after the start time.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in touch with anyone who does please respect other guests safety and do not attend a booking.
INSIDE THE CAFE
- Hand sanitiser is on every groups table. Best practice is to use this between every different activity: eating, petting a dog, touching a friend, drinking tea – every time.
- Be aware our dogs are free roaming. Animals have been proven not to carry the virus but you must be comfortable with dogs moving from group to group.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and practicing good hygiene. They will try to observe social distancing as much as possible but be aware they may have to come closer to you when managing the dogs. This will be avoided wherever possible but may occur.
- Our bathroom facilities will close 5 minutes ahead of the end of your session to allow for cleaning. Entry to the bathroom after your session has ended is also not permitted.
- Staff will always guide interactions for yours and the dogs benefit. They deserve to be respected and must be listened to when advising. Dogs get fed healthy dog food only and must never be allowed cake so as not to poison them.
THE STANDARD STUFF
- Children under 5 are NOT PERMITTED.
- One adult PER CHILD, no exceptions. Those aged 12 and older are considered young adults.
- ID must be present for children. If a young teen is accompanying a younger child ID may be sought to verify they are 12 or older also.
- We repeat, bookings are FINAL once payment has completed. No refunds will be given for any reason. If you are LATE you will NOT be permitted entry. No refunds will be given. Personal lateness and travel disruptions are not the fault of our company and will need to be taken up with your travel provider directly.
- Double sessions are possible between our 12:00 and 13:00 session, there is then a dog break and double sessions are possible again from 14:30 onwards.
- By clicking ‘Book Now’ you are agreeing to abide by our Terms of Entry and full T’s & C’s. You understand your data will be processed for the purpose of booking and logging your visit.